EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay €5.2B to Greece - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay out €5.2 billion to Greece, according to a Reuters headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Looks to Acquire The Pope's Favorite Soccer Club
- Trump's lead grows as Bush slips in Republican White House race: Reuters poll
- Accused U.S. 'flash crash' trader fails to have UK extradition case postponed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!