EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay €5.2B to Greece - Reuters
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay out €5.2 billion to Greece, according to a Reuters headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: France Cut to AA from AA+ at Fitch, Outlook Stable
- S&P, Nasdaq Losses Mount Heading into Close
- UPDATE: Birdflu Detected at Poultry Farm in Japan - Bloomberg Citing Kyodo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!