EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay €5.2B to Greece - Reuters
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay out €5.2 billion to Greece, according to a Reuters headline.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- HP (HPQ) Tapped by HHS to Replace Verizon to Host Healthcare Exchange Website - Reports
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!