EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay €5.2B to Greece - Reuters
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay out €5.2 billion to Greece, according to a Reuters headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen Says Has Never Seen Politics Enter Fed Policy Debate; Gov. Brainard Acting in Way Consistent with Rules
- NY blast kills highest ranking firefighter since Sept. 11 attacks
- Exclusive: Viacom readies U.S. dollar bond - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!