EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay €5.2B to Greece - Reuters
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Dow hits record high at open
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
EFSF bailout fund has decided to pay out €5.2 billion to Greece, according to a Reuters headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Named 2016 Time Person of the Year
- N.Y. Fed raises U.S. fourth-quarter GDP growth view to 2.67 percent
- Barclays' exit from energy trading stirs concerns over liquidity