Drudge Report Report Shows Hillary Up in PA, Trump Up in AZ, GA, IA, NC, OH
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drudge Report just issued the following alert on the elections:
- HILLARY +PA
- TRUMP +AZ, GA, IA, NC, OH
- COLORADO SHOWDOWN
- FLORIDA SHOWDOWN
- MICHIGAN SHOWDOWN
- NEVADA SHOWDOWN
- ELECTION WILL BE DECIDED BY EVENING VOTERS
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump picks FCC member Pai to lead agency: Bloomberg
- Mexico extradites drug lord 'El Chapo' to U.S. on eve of Trump inauguration
- Trump admin targets violent Islamist groups as foreign policy priority
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!