Dow Jones climbs above highest closing level since 2007
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Dow Jones climbs above highest closing level since 2007.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Russia Won't Push for Uralkali/Belarus Cartel, Says Deputy Prime Minister
- U.S. corporate bond sales at $1.48T, set new annual record - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!