Dow Jones climbs above highest closing level since 2007
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Dow Jones climbs above highest closing level since 2007.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tropical Storm Gaston to become a Hurricane later Tuesday: NHC
- Exclusive: Wanda Commercial to re-list via Shanghai IPO or backdoor listing - chairman
- Trump says he regrets past remarks that 'caused personal pain'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!