Disney (DIS) CEO Pushes for Star Wars Episode VII 2015 Release - Hollywood Report
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Disney's (NYSE: DIS) CEO Bob Iger wants Star Wars Episode VII released in 2015, reports the Hollywood reporter. Pressure comes despite a request from the writer and the studio for a 2016 release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) Advances on Activist -Related Chatter
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Gains on 60 Minutes -Realted Chatter
- Prosecutors find torn-up sick note of co-pilot for day of crash - Blooomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!