Disney (DIS) CEO Pushes for Star Wars Episode VII 2015 Release - Hollywood Report
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Disney's (NYSE: DIS) CEO Bob Iger wants Star Wars Episode VII released in 2015, reports the Hollywood reporter. Pressure comes despite a request from the writer and the studio for a 2016 release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) on Watch as Star Wars Treaser Creates Buzz
- Chatter About Possible MLPs for Exchanges (CBOE) (ICE) (CME)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Considers Sale of Wella - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!