Disney (DIS) CEO Pushes for Star Wars Episode VII 2015 Release - Hollywood Report
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- UPDATE: Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
Disney's (NYSE: DIS) CEO Bob Iger wants Star Wars Episode VII released in 2015, reports the Hollywood reporter. Pressure comes despite a request from the writer and the studio for a 2016 release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney's (DIS) Iger says eventually ESPN will be offered alone - CNBC
- HULU CEO Hopkins: 'I'm Not Looking to Sell the Company' - CNBC
- FEI Co (FEIC) Rated Sell at Off Wall Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!