Disney (DIS) CEO Pushes for Star Wars Episode VII 2015 Release - Hollywood Report
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Disney's (NYSE: DIS) CEO Bob Iger wants Star Wars Episode VII released in 2015, reports the Hollywood reporter. Pressure comes despite a request from the writer and the studio for a 2016 release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Store Opens its First and Largest Store in the World in Shanghai, China
- Altrice Seeks Financing for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid - Reuters
- United Technologies (UTX) Said in Talks with Buyers Over Sikorsky Aircraft Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!