Disney (DIS) CEO Pushes for Star Wars Episode VII 2015 Release - Hollywood Report
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Disney's (NYSE: DIS) CEO Bob Iger wants Star Wars Episode VII released in 2015, reports the Hollywood reporter. Pressure comes despite a request from the writer and the studio for a 2016 release.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FCC votes to kill sports blackout rule
- UPDATE: Iron Mountain (IRM) May Buy Recall Holdings - Bloomberg
- SoftBank In Talks to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!