Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays set to name former JPMorgan banker Staley as new CEO
- JPMorgan Cuts Peabody Energy (BTU) and Arch Coal (ACI) to Underweight
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Appoints Former Privy Council Clerk Wouters as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!