Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Retirement of USA President Mike Andres; Chris Kempczinski Named New USA President
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) To Begin Daily Service to Havana
- CEB's (CEB) Chairman and CEO Tom Monahan to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!