Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) Appoints New CFO
- GigOptix (GIG) Names Raluca Dinu as COO
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Names New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!