Dimon says JPMorgan (JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Jamie Dimon says JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Board will keep him as CEO and Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tuniu (TOUR) CTO Tang Resigns
- SEC charges former Puma Biotech employee with insider trading
- Credit Suisse (CS), Barclays (BCS) Said in Mortgage-Settlement Talks with US; Credit Suisse Deal Could be Announced in Weeks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jamie Dimon
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!