Congress leaders to meet with Obama tomorrow, Durbin says
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/23: (PBYI) (DRL) (NQ) Higher; (UIS) (XLNX) (NETE) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Congress leaders to meet with Obama tomorrow, Durbin says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Healthcare Services Stocks Hit (CYH) (HCA) (THC)
- Callaway Golf (ELY) Sees Continued Upside
- Plug Power (PLUG) Moves Lower with Annual Meeting Ongoing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!