Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barington Capital Seeks to Elect Two Chicos FAS (CHS) Directors
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces New International Structure; Forms EMEA Group, Makes Leadership Changes
- Mechel OAO (MTL) CFO Slivchenko Resigns Following Completion of Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!