Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- 40 North Management Raises Stake in Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to 6.51%
- Starboard Value LP Raises Stake in LSB INDUSTRIES, Inc. (LXU) to 7.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!