Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- TCF Financial (TCB) Appoints Mark Bagley as Chief Credit Officer
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!