Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUPERVALU INC. (SVU) Appoints Symphony's Pendo, Savage as Directors
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) is 'Disappointed' in Platinum's Proxy Contest
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Issues Statement; Ready to Engage with Casablanca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!