Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Brevan Howard co-founder Chris Rokos said to leave hedge fund.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Theravance (THRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c, Names New Chairman
- General Cable (BGC) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Plans to Exit Asia-Pac; Announces CEO Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!