Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
John Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zillow Mortgages Reports 2 bps W/W Drop in 30-Year Fixed Rate to 3.27%
- EPA, DOT Finalize Greenhouse Gas and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Gymnastics: Biles signs off with record-equaling fourth gold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!