Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
John Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- N.Y. Fed raises U.S. fourth-quarter GDP growth view to 2.67 percent
- Active shooter alert at Ohio State University
- U.S. Fed buys $8 billion of mortgage bonds, sells none