Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
John Boehner has enough votes to be re-elected Speaker of the House.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Representative Ryan not running for speaker: MSNBC
- Bill Ackman Thinks Michael Bloomberg Could Announce Presidential Bid... and Win
- Suspect in custody after reports of gunman on Philadelphia campus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!