Bloomberg.com was disrupted due to internal issue -spokesman
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Bloomberg LP's consumer news website experienced some service disruptions for about an hour on Thursday afternoon due to an "internal network issue," a company spokesman said.
"Parts of our consumer-facing news website experienced an internal technical issue this afternoon," said Bloomberg spokesman Ty Trippet. "We identified the cause and it is resolved."
The disruptions did not affect the company's financial terminals, he said.
(Reporting by Jim Finkle in Boston; Editing by Sandra and Alan Crosby)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. agency concerned about destroyed, lost phones in VW probe
- Gabonese man pleads guilty in U.S. hedge fund bribery case
- Trump's threats chill corporate investment plans in Mexico