Bloomberg.com was disrupted due to internal issue -spokesman
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Bloomberg LP's consumer news website experienced some service disruptions for about an hour on Thursday afternoon due to an "internal network issue," a company spokesman said.
"Parts of our consumer-facing news website experienced an internal technical issue this afternoon," said Bloomberg spokesman Ty Trippet. "We identified the cause and it is resolved."
The disruptions did not affect the company's financial terminals, he said.
(Reporting by Jim Finkle in Boston; Editing by Sandra and Alan Crosby)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- China says can resolve trade disputes with new U.S. government
- Regulatory crackdown fails to deter M&A leaks globally, survey shows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!