Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) to 7.2%
- Elliott Management Moves Stake in Citrix Systems (CTXS) to 8.6%
- Ackman's Pershing Square Moves Stake in Valeant Pharma (VRX) to 9.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!