Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Futures up as oil prices rise for fourth day
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman Thinks Michael Bloomberg Could Announce Presidential Bid... and Win
- Suspect in custody after reports of gunman on Philadelphia campus
- Vertex Capital Advisors Shows 6.5% Stake in Support.com (SPRT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!