Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paulson & Co. Shows New 11.7% Stake in Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. (SYMX)
- Elliott said to plan new buyout fund run by activist Jesse Cohn - Bloomberg
- Hayman Capital's Kyle Bass Challenges Pharmacyclics' (PCYC) IMBRUVICA Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!