Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sterne Agee Lists Six Top Retail 'Stock'ing Stuffers' Into the Holiday Season (ULTA) (COST) (DECK) (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 North Management Raises Stake in Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to 6.51%
- UPDATE: Glenview Capital Lifts Stake in Teradyne (TER) to 5.5%
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!