Bill Ackman Gets $2.2B for Public Fund as Investors Convert
- Energy, banks lead Wall St. rebound after grueling week
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/12: (GRPN) (SQ) (COLM) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Bill Ackman said to get $2.2 billion for public fund as investors convert.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two shot at Arizona high school, police say
- U.S. financial monitor: Some hedge funds are bigger, more leveraged than Third Ave
- Obama seeks funds to fight Zika; sees no cause for panic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!