Bank of England holds asset purchase plan at £325B, maintains benchmark interest rate
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Bank of England holds asset purchase plan at £325 billion, maintains benchmark interest rate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Ex-WaMu CEO Killinger said near OCC settlement in bank failure (JPM)
- Mortgage Applications Fell 12.8% Last Week, Extending Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!