Bank of Canada Maintains Benchmark Rate at 1%, Says Removing Stimulus 'May Become Appropriate'
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Bank of Canada maintains benchmark interest rate at 1%, says removing stimulus "may become appropriate."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Weak Macau Data Pressures Gaming Stocks (LVS) (MPEL) (WYNN) (MGM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!