BOVESPA declines 20 percent from March high, poised for bear market
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
BOVESPA declines 20 percent from March high, poised for bear market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- France to send heavy weapons to Iraq: Hollande
- U.S. SEC Market Intelligence Chief Martinez to Resign
- Munich police says several shooters 'on rampage': N24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!