Apple (AAPL) surpasses $600B market value, moves to record high
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) surpasses $600 billion market value, moves to record high.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
- UPDATE: American Airlines (AAL) Flight #AA60 is Declaring an Emergency - Air News
- UBS Lowers PT on GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) to $13 Ahead of Business Update (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!