Apple (AAPL) surpasses $600B market value, moves to record high
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) surpasses $600 billion market value, moves to record high.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPad Market Share May Fall Below 25% in H2'14
- FIFA VP Julio Grondona Dies at 82 - Bloomberg
- Microsoft (MSFT) Could Debut Smaller Surface Pro 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!