Apple (AAPL) surpasses $600B market value, moves to record high
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) surpasses $600 billion market value, moves to record high.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Comments on Rumors Apple (AAPL) Plans to Accelerate Product Cycles
- NHTSA Asks GM (GM) for Records on Ignition-Switch Defect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5c Stockpile Hits Multimillion-Unit Levels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!