Apple (AAPL) surpasses $600B market value, moves to record high
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) surpasses $600 billion market value, moves to record high.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook Succumbs to Social Media Pressure; Removes 'Famed' Super Bowl Photo from Twitter
- Russia proposes March 1 ceasefire in Syria: Western official
- Saudi Arabia willing to send ground troops to Syria to fight ISIS: AP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!