Apple (AAPL) Says Samsung Infringes on Four Patents in U.S. Trade Case - Bloomberg
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) claims Samsung infringes on four patents in U.S. trade case, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Could Remove 3.5-MM Headphone Jack from Upcoming iPhone; Global Equities Sees Benefits (SQ)
- Nevro (NVRO) Announces USPTO PTAB Denial of '102 Patent IPR (BSX)
- Global Equities Positive on Apple (AAPL) Following Black Friday Sales Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!