Apple (AAPL) Says Samsung Infringes on Four Patents in U.S. Trade Case - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) claims Samsung infringes on four patents in U.S. trade case, according to Bloomberg headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Apple (AAPL) Reaches New Highs as Positive Sentiment Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!