Apple (AAPL) Says Samsung Infringes on Four Patents in U.S. Trade Case - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) claims Samsung infringes on four patents in U.S. trade case, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) May Include Force Touch Techology, Bluetooth Stylus with Larger iPad
- JPMorgan (JPM) says Chase.com website temporarily unavailable, working to restore access
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!