Apple (AAPL) Says Samsung Infringes on Four Patents in U.S. Trade Case - Bloomberg
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) claims Samsung infringes on four patents in U.S. trade case, according to Bloomberg headlines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn said Apple (AAPL) P/E at 9x is absurd; Sees ad-hock short squeeze - CNBC
- Facebook (FB) Poised to Open Lower by Less Than 1% Following Outage
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $123 at Nomura; Analyst Asks 'Is it too good to last'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!