Apple (AAPL) Rests Case Against Samsung; Samsung to Begin Arguments - DJN
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) said to rest case against Samsung and that Samsung will now begin its arguments, according to Dow Jones headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Key Patent Covering Eenatide Compositions
- Fed board moves to adopt final Volcker rule
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!