Apple (AAPL), Samsung Fail to Reach Deal in Patent Case - Korea Times
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Samsung have failed to reach a deal in recent patent litigation, according to the Korea Times via Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Deal Could Add Up to 20M iPhone Sales, 7M iPad Sales and 1.2M Mac Sales - Global Equities
- EU Ready to Pounce if Nokia (NOK) Abuses Patent Portfolio
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!