Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management Announces 2014 Investor Day
- CDC Expands Notification Following Recent Flight by Second U.S. Ebola Patient (CMRX) (TKMR) (VSR)
- Acasti Announces Second Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!