Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affiliates of Certain Funds Managed by Affiliates of Apollo Global Management Announce Extension of Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Diamond Resorts
- SEC requires advisers to provide more information about business
- Aspen Merger Sub, Inc. Announces Tender Offers for Certain Notes of Outerwall Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!