Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Blackstone Group (BX) PT Trimmed at Piper Jaffray into Q3 Results; Sees Attractive Entry Point
- Apollo Global Management to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on October 28, 2015
- Boehner asks Ryan to run to for House speaker: Washington Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!