Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI Says North Korean Government Responsible for Sony (SNE) Hack
- UPDATE: Birdflu Detected at Poultry Farm in Japan - Bloomberg Citing Kyodo
- Gunfire Errupts, Police Storm Sydney Cafe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!