Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
- U.S. flights to Israel halted by FAA (DAL) (UAL) (AAL)
- Apollo Global Management to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 6, 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!