Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athlon Energy Announces Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock
- Rexnord Corporation Conference Call to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
- Russia cancels OFZ auction tomorrow, cites market conditions - Bloomberg (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!