Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acasti Announces Positive Top-Line Pharmacokinetic Results
- FCC votes to kill sports blackout rule
- Acasti Reports Successful CaPre(R) Phase II TRIFECTA Results Proving Statistically Significant Improvements in Triglycerides & Non-HDL-C
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!