Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management to Announce First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Taminco Corporation Announces First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK-A) BNSF reports train derailment at Cliff, Cali. - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!