Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Education company Blackboard seeks $3 billion sale - sources
- Universal Pictures announces 'Jurassic World' sequel for June 2018
- Military Recruitment Centers Told to Bolster Security Following Chattanooga Killings - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!