Apollo (APO) Leon Black paid $120 million for 'The Scream' - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Apollo Global's (NYSE: APO) Leon Black is said to be the person that paid $120 million for 'The Scream,' WSJ reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China May Implement RMB100 Billion Fund for Electric-Car Chargers (TSLA) (KNDI)
- St. Louis Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Brandished Knife - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Kleiner Perkins Invested in Snapchat at $10B Valuation - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Related EntitiesLeon Black
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!