Alliance Data (ADS) Reports Info on Private Label Segment
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Today Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS) reported an update on its Private Label segment. The company reported 30 day delinquencies of $234 million compared to $221 million last year. Period ended receivables were $5.9 billion compared to $4.7 billion last year. The delinquency rate decreased to 4 percent from 4.7 percent last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- Alliance Data Signs Multi-Year Renewal Agreement With Z Gallerie
- The Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps 52-week High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!