AIG (AIG) Set to Rebrand Cartis, Sunamerica Units - Reuters
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
American International Group (NYSE: AIG) to rebrand Chartis, Sunamerica units, according to Reuters headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- Negativity Surrounding Diet Beverages and Aspartame May Fade in 2014 - Analyst (KO) (CCE)
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!