7.8 Earthquake Hits Iran-Pakistan Border
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.8 has hit the Iran-Pakistan border
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Latest Fox News Poll Shows Tighter Race Between Clinton and Trump
- Tesla up on surprise profit, reassurance on capital plans
- Intrexon's (XON) Oxitec Large Mosquito Production Facility in Brazil
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!