7.8 Earthquake Hits Iran-Pakistan Border
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.8 has hit the Iran-Pakistan border
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Department to release 7,000 pages of emails from Clinton tonight - Bloomberg
- Florida Governor declares state of emergency ahead of storm Erika
- Florida governor declares state of emergency ahead of tropical storm Erika
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!