Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China GDP Grew 7.4% in Q1; More Growth Stabilization Expected (FXI)
- U.S. deficit will be $492 Billion this year, according to CBO.
- Bitcoin Rebounds Following China Scare; Still Down ~50% in 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!