Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Global stocks slide as yen, euro gains question policy potency
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Steven Cohen: hedge fund crowding caused major February loss
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No alternative to low rates for now, ECB's Draghi says
- Saudi Arabia's cabinet approves reform plan: state media
- FOMC Full Statement: Removes Reference to Global Event Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!