Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- Currency managers see brisk business with soaring U.S. dollar
- Fed's Lockhart says rate hike path may be 'slow' and 'halting'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!