Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNY Mellon (BK) Fires Senior Currency Trader After Internal Review - WSJ
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.95M Barrels vs 220K Expected
- German Business Confidence Outpaces in Nov. - Ifo Institute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!