Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors skeptical of Fed's rate policy ahead of Yellen speech
- China eyes broad business cost cuts to underpin growth
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!