Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- Yen hits two-week high as Japanese stimulus expectations dialled back
- Matthew Gardiner barred by fed over FX benchmark manipulation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!