Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed still plans rate hike this year, but not committed
- Dollar falls, retraces losses as Fed minutes seen dovish
- EIA Data Shows Large Build in Crude Inventory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!