Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- ECB's Mario Draghi Prepared Statement
- Dutch Central Bank Latest to Warn About Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!