Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 75 bcf vs 78 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!