Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece Reshuffles Bailout Team as Financing Expiration Nears (NBG)
- Greek decree to force local governments to move cash to central bank - Bloomberg
- Dijsselbloem says no chance of Greek aid with out comprehensive deal - Bloomberg (GREK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!