Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Merkel says no new Greece negotiations before referendum - Bloomberg(GREK)
- Dijsselbloem Says Sees No Ground For Further Greece Talks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!