Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Boston Fed's Rosengren says economy needs 'modest, gradual tightening now'
- FOMC Maintains Interest Rates (Full Statement)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!