Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- Bank of England says CHAPS electronic payment system is working again
- Yellen Said to Voice Confidence in Expansion Amid Foreign Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!