Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- Natural Gas Inventory 87 bcf vs 84 bcf Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 98 bcf Expected