Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece says expects bailout deal by Aug 18
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.2M Barrels vs 134K Expected
- Greek PM says will not implement measures beyond those set at summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!