Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!