Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
- Natural Gas Inventory 97 bcf vs 95 bcf Expected
- S&P Affirms Ratings of, Issues Commentary on Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!