Traders Expect Erratic Moves in Currencies
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
Currency traders are bracing for volatility in the EUR/USD and other major pairs during Fed Chairman Bernanke's speech at 10am today. Analysts expect currency moves to be erratic and spikes in either direction may offer reversal opportunities for experienced traders with stable trading platforms. This trade is not for the faint of heart, however, and extreme caution is recommended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fischer Says Fed Could Slow Rate Increased if Global Growth Falters
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Natural Gas Inventory 92 bcf vs 97 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!