Rand weakens, trades above 9 per $ for first time since April 2009
- Wall St. turns positive after weak start as tech rebounds
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
Rand weakens, trades above 9/$ for first time since April 2009.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Bloomberg Eyes 2016 White House Bid - FT
- Market view of next U.S. rate hike shifts into 2016 after jobs data
- San Francisco Fed reins in Twitter use after wayward tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!