Rand weakens, trades above 9 per $ for first time since April 2009
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Rand weakens, trades above 9/$ for first time since April 2009.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Armed men enter Ukrainian military post in Crimea - Reuters
- Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto Revealed
- Russia not considering adding Crimea to Russia, Putin says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!