Rand weakens, trades above 9 per $ for first time since April 2009
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Rand weakens, trades above 9/$ for first time since April 2009.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Doctor, Nurse Treated with ZMapp Show Marked Improvement - Bloomberg Citing WHO
- Natural Gas Inventory 88 bcf vs 84 bcf Expected
- Euro Area GDP Flat in Q2; Inflation Falls to Lowest Annual Rate Since Oct. 2009 (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!