Rand weakens, trades above 9 per $ for first time since April 2009
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Rand weakens, trades above 9/$ for first time since April 2009.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- SEC Adopts Money Market Fund Reform Rules
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!