John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/27: (SIMG) (CRRC) (COMM) Higher; (MSFT) (CAT) (PG) (UTX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Fund Cuts Stake in Family Dollar Stores (FDO) to 2.07%
- UPDATE: Advaxis (ADXS) Defended by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!