John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paulson & Co. Suffer Continued Losses in September - Bloomberg
- Draghi says ECB didn't discuss tapering of QE today
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!