John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Thoma Bravo Preparing $28-$30 Offer for Qlik Tech (QLIK) - Reuters
- Yellen says rate hike in coming months may be appropriate
- SunOpta (STKL) Responds to Tourbillon Capital Filing; Says Will Review, Evaluate Suggestions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!