John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Hedge Fund Giants Won't Give up on Gold (GLD) (IAU)
- Fed says labor market continued to improve, job gains solid
- Greek financial markets to reopen on August 3rd - Athens Bourse (GREK) (NBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!