John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in Computer Sciences (CSC) to 5.9%; Plans Additional Talks with Management
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Resume Trading; Shares Up 15%
- Sarissa Capital Raises Stake in Apricus Bioscience (APRI) to 17.64%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!