John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soros Fund Management Raises Stake in PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals (PTBI) to 5.17%
- Icahn Hasn't Sold Any Apple (AAPL) Shares, Would Add to Position on Pullback
- Lion Point's Cederholm Likes Ally Financial (ALLY) at SOHN - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!