John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge fund moguls Einhorn, Loeb, Rosenstein lose money in September
- Alibaba (BABA) Surges 7%
- U.S. biotech bloodbath hits hedge funds but some bargains emerge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!