John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corning (GLW) Ticks Lower on Rumors Apple (AAPL) Will Adopt OLED Display for iPhone in 2018 (AAPL) (OLED)
- May look for acquisitions for KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) - Shkreli
- Cohen's Point72 Hiring in Asia Sign of Return to Hedge Fund - FBN's Gasparino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!