John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Bancorp (PBIP) Announces CEO Transition
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to CDK Global (CDK) With 'Value-Maximizing Plan'
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Yesterday's Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!