Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Yellen says FOMC sees 'significant' under-use of labor resources
- Airlines Stocks Race Higher (UAL) (DAL) (LUV) (JBLU)
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) to Raise Prices Up to 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!