Gold under heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Gold is seeing heavy pressure while the dollar is spiking higher. Spot gold is down about $20 currently.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 10M Barrels vs 1.2M Expected
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Will Report Q2 Results May 7th; Street Sees Modest EPS Improvement
- China GDP Grew 7.4% in Q1; More Growth Stabilization Expected (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!