Financial Crisis Will Be Over by 2020 - ECB's Nowotny
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Traders discussing headlines from ECB's Nowotny that the financial crisis is not over and will be over by 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Money market flows at two-year high on Fed, global slowdown worries: BAML
- Fed's Lockhart still sees 2015 rate hike despite recent red flags
- Fed awaiting evidence global chill not knocking U.S. off track
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!