Financial Crisis Will Be Over by 2020 - ECB's Nowotny
- Global stocks slide as yen, euro gains question policy potency
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Steven Cohen: hedge fund crowding caused major February loss
Traders discussing headlines from ECB's Nowotny that the financial crisis is not over and will be over by 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro climbs above $1.15 for first time since August - Bloomberg
- CME, ICE prepare pricing data that could boost bitcoin
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Up 6% as Trading Resumes Following NUPLAZID Approval