Financial Crisis Will Be Over by 2020 - ECB's Nowotny
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
Traders discussing headlines from ECB's Nowotny that the financial crisis is not over and will be over by 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Employment Ent. (JOB) Surges Mid-Day
- Q3 GDP 5% vs 4.3% Expected
- Oil Stocks on Watch as WTI Trades Below $55 (WFT) (BAS) (PBR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!