Financial Crisis Will Be Over by 2020 - ECB's Nowotny
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
Traders discussing headlines from ECB's Nowotny that the financial crisis is not over and will be over by 2020.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Mt. Gox wins temporary halt to U.S. suits over Bitcoin losses - Bloomberg
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Halted as News is Disseminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!