Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!