Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders stick to U.S. rate-hike view after data
- Dollar drops versus yen as BOJ's Kuroda plays down 'helicopter money'
- Munich Police Say Witnesses Report Three People with Weapons; Three Shooters in Shopping Center - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!