Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- U.K. Prosecutors Open Criminal Probe into FX Rigging - Bloomberg
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!