Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- ECB Stress Test Shows EUR 25B Shortfall at 25 European Banks (DB) (NBG) (IRE)
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!