Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Disjsselbloem Cancels TV Interview Due to Urgent Obligations - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!