Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Officials Saw Need to Watch for Inflation Expectations to Drop - FOMC Minutes
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.735M Barrels vs 680K Expected (OIL) (USO) (UCO)
- Trading Radar for 11/19: Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR), Target (TGT), Staples (SPLG), salesforce.com (CRM) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!