Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Market Wrap: IPO Values King up to $7.6B; Herbalife's Civil Disclosure; Mortgage Apps Fall
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- Mt. Gox, Karpeles Sued by Depositor; Order for Bankruptcy Denied - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 6.18M Barrels vs 2.09M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!