Euro Spikes Following FOMC Minutes
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
The spot rate between the EUR/USD is trading at its highest level since the first week in July after the release of the FOMC minutes from August. The spot rate broke resistance and is now trading above 1.2500. In the minutes, committee members said they would ease if they don’t see a sustained pickup in growth soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold bulls buoyed by prospect of Brexit swaying Fed
- China central bank criticizes media for publishing 'inaccurate information' on yuan rate
- European Union Cut to AA from AA+ at S&P; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!