EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR AA
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) volatility increases as financial shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!