EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Digital Ally (DGLY) CEO, Chairman Sees Revenue Growth of 26% in FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!