EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
EU sees Euro-area debt at 94.5% of GDP in 2013, 94.3% in 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Moves to Session Highs; Directors Pick up More Shares
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- PharmAthene (PIP) on Watch as SIGA (SIGA) Files Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!