ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%. Sees economic risks to the 'downside.'
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!