ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%. Sees economic risks to the 'downside.'
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- U.S. Home Prices Rose 0.1% in July, FHFA Says; Middle Atlantic, Mountain Drag on Results (XHB)
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.3M Barrels vs 470K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!