Draghi says decision was not unanimous, with one dissent
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Draghi says decision was not unanimous, with one dissent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB's Mario Draghi Prepared Statement
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!