Draghi says decision was not unanimous, with one dissent
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Draghi says decision was not unanimous, with one dissent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Fed's Fisher Talks Alibaba, FOMC Meeting, More..
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 91 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!