U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- July Durable Goods Orders 22.6% vs 8% Expected, Ex-Trans -0.8% vs 0.5%
- July Existing Home Sales 5.15M vs 5.02M Expected, Up 2.4% MoM
- Natural Gas Inventory 88 bcf vs 84 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!