U.S. August Consumer Credit rises $18.12B, Fed says
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAP) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
U.S. August consumer credit rises $18.12 billion, Fed says.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -3.7M Barrels vs -800K Expected
- S&P/CS May 20 City MoM Index -0.31% vs 0.30% Expected
- June Durable Goods 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!