Stocks edge higher as Bernanke says 'we remain prepared to do more'
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Stocks edge higher as Ben Bernanke says "we remain prepared to do more."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +73 bcf Expected
- Draghi Says ECB Didn't Discuss QE Extension Beyond March Today; Says Extraordinary Policy Support Won't Exist Forever; ECB Didn't Discuss Tapering of QE Today
- Euro zone economy to improve, but there are risks: ECB's Draghi