President Obama will nominate Jeremy Stein, Jerome Powell to Fed Board -WSJ
- Wall Street rebounds with banks, energy; to snap 5-day fall
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
WSJ reporting President Obama will nominate Jeremy Stein and Jerome Powell to the Fed Board
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said Making Original TV Show - Hollywood Reporter
- Jeff Gundlach doesn't see negative interest rates happening
- Normalization of rates isn't worth doing for own sake - Yellen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Rumors
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!