President Obama will nominate Jeremy Stein, Jerome Powell to Fed Board -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
WSJ reporting President Obama will nominate Jeremy Stein and Jerome Powell to the Fed Board
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danone Mulls Sale of $2B Stake in Japan's Yakult
- Amazon.com (AMZN) said to complete internal talks to buy India's Jabong - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Stryker Corp. (SYK) to Weigh Bid Smith & Nephew (SNN) and Standstill Ends
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Rumors
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!