Lockart says more Operation Twist an option for the Fed
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
The Fed's Lockart says more Operation Twist an option for the Fed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors Could Be Lowballing Risk of FOMC Hawkishness, Says Citi
- EU sanctions on Russia to enter into force tomorrow (RSX)
- Bank of England's Carney Hints at Spring 2015 Rate Increase (FXB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!