Lockart says more Operation Twist an option for the Fed
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
The Fed's Lockart says more Operation Twist an option for the Fed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No alternative to low rates for now, ECB's Draghi says
- Sanders says to lay off hundreds of campaign workers: NY Times
- U.S. longer-dated bonds rally as Fed keeps option on June hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!