Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed says labor market continued to improve, job gains solid
- U.S. employment costs post smallest increase on record
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 52 bcf vs 55 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!