Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. data to put December rate hike in focus
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +49 bcf vs +55 bcf Expected
- Fed's Lockhart wants to see more improvement before hiking U.S. rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!