Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eyes on Fed, BOJ, Europe's bank stress test
- Euro zone consumer confidence falls in July after Brexit vote
- ECB Leaves Deposit Facility Rate Unchanged, Main Rate Unchanged, Keeps Asset Purchase Program at 80B Euros
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!