Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil price
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!