Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Lockhart: Two rate hikes this year 'certainly possible', flags Brexit risk
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count 420 vs 431 Prior
- Fed begins two-day policy meeting: official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!