Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China official blames Fed for global market rout, not yuan
- ECB inflation target at increased risk: Praet
- Market turmoil makes September rate hike 'less compelling': Fed's Dudley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!