Fed to keep buying $40B/month of MBS; Continue Op. Twist Through End of 2012; Low Rates Through Mid-2015
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
Fed to keep buying $40 billion per month of MBS, Fed repeats 'exceptionally low' rates at least through mid-2015, will continue operation twist through end of FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockhart Says All Meetings in Play for Rate Hike, Including June
- FOMC Statement: Winter Slowdown Partly Reflects 'Transitory Factors'
- Yellen Says US Justice Dept. is Investigating 2012 FOMC Leak - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!