Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No alternative to low rates for now, ECB's Draghi says
- Durable Goods (March P) 0.8% vs 1.9% Expected; Ex-Trans -0.2% vs 0.5%
- GDP 0.5% vs 0.7% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!