Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- Markit US Composite PMI 60.9 vs 61 Prior; Services PMI 61 vs 61
- UPDATE: Employment Cost Index 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!