Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Fed says economy grew at 'measured pace' as fiscal cliff neared.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dudley sees highly-accommodative policy for 'considerable time'
- Feb. ISM Manufacturing 53.2 vs 52.3 Expected
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in February
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!