Fed says a number on FOMC favored more QE after operation twist
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Fed says a number on FOMC favored more QE after operation twist.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philly Fed's Plosser to Retire in March 2015
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- U.S. Home Prices Rose 0.1% in July, FHFA Says; Middle Atlantic, Mountain Drag on Results (XHB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!