Fed says U.S. economy "expanded modestly" across 12 districts
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Fed says US economy "expanded modestly" across 12 districts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Dutch Central Bank Latest to Warn About Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies
- Mortgage Applications Fell 12.8% Last Week, Extending Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!