Fed says U.S. economy "expanded modestly" across 12 districts
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Fed says US economy "expanded modestly" across 12 districts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janet Yellen Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
- Jan. MOM CPI -0.7% vs -0.6% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
- Durable Goods Orders 2.8% vs 1.6% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.3% vs 0.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!