Fed is closer to more stimulus - WSJ; stocks off lows
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
The rally into the close is being attributed to Wall Street Journal reports that the Fed is closer to more stimulus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
- Geoinvesting Hit Piece on AmTrust Financial (AFSI) 'Amateur Hour' - Bronte Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!