Fed Likely to Continue Bond Buying - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
A new article from the Wall Street Journal's Jon Hilsenrath said the Fed will likely to continue buying long-term mortgage-backed and Treasury bonds in 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) to Acquire Houston, Louisiana Interests from Valero (VLO)
- EMC Corp. (EMC) said to decide against VMware (VMW) spin - Reuters
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Pops Higher on Resumption
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!