Fed Likely to Continue Bond Buying - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
A new article from the Wall Street Journal's Jon Hilsenrath said the Fed will likely to continue buying long-term mortgage-backed and Treasury bonds in 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Lacker sees strong case for raising rates at June meeting - Bloomberg
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Gains; Receives Patents on Molecular Diagnostic Testing Technology
- TransUnion Peers Lower Amid IPO Filing (EFX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!