Fed Likely to Continue Bond Buying - WSJ
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
A new article from the Wall Street Journal's Jon Hilsenrath said the Fed will likely to continue buying long-term mortgage-backed and Treasury bonds in 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- UPDATE: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Stock Gains
- lululemon (LULU) Traders Aren't Too Excited Heading into Q3 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!