Fed Likely to Continue Bond Buying - WSJ
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
A new article from the Wall Street Journal's Jon Hilsenrath said the Fed will likely to continue buying long-term mortgage-backed and Treasury bonds in 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FOMC tapers bond buying program to $25B/month pace
- 3D Systems (DDD): Modest Short Covering Into Q2 Print
- UPDATE: Renren (RENN) Active; Mango TV to Acquire 56.com - Marbridge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!