Fed's Bullard Says QE3 Would Have 'High Hurdle,' Fed Has 'Done What We Can Do'
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard making some comments on Bloomberg TV:
- concerned by low yields on Treasuries
- housing affordability is at a "great level"
- QE3 would have a pretty "high hurdle"
- Fed has "done what we can do"
- expecting a "long, drawn-out scenario" for Europe
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, General News
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, James Bullard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!