FOMC to keep low rates through at least late 2014; 'Will provide additional accommodation as needed'
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
FOMC to keep low rates through at least late 2014. Says it "Will provide additional accommodation as needed."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed board moves to adopt final Volcker rule
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Hot List
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!