FOMC Minutes Show: Fed Sees No Need for New Easing Unless Growth Slows
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
FOMC minutes show the Fed saw no need to ease unless growth slows, "little evidence of cost pressures."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Dutch Central Bank Latest to Warn About Bitcoin, Other Virtual Currencies
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!