ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%. Sees economic risks to the 'downside.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed says Growth Continued Across Most of the U.S. in Feb-March - Beige Book
- API Crude Inventory Increases 2.6M Barrels
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Sees $42.6M Charge in Q1 on Venezuelan Currency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!