ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%. Sees economic risks to the 'downside.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deflation threat returns to stalk investors and policymakers
- Euro rebounds from three-month low, yen gains on Kuroda remarks
- London, North American forex volume shrank in six months to April: surveys
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!