ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
ECB cut 2012 GDP forecast from -0.1% to -0.4%. Sees economic risks to the 'downside.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil price
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!