Dallas Fed's Fisher Sees a 'Turn' in Housing, Says the Fed May Have 'Done Too Much'
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Currently giving a speech in San Antonio, Texas, the Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher is making a couple headlines:
- there's "a lot of liquidity in the system"
- seeing a turning point in the housing market
- believes the Fed may have done too much
- sees himself as a "little more optimistic" than some colleagues
- concerned with job creation
- expressed uncertainty related to taxes and health care hindering employers
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- ECB's Mario Draghi Prepared Statement
- Kyle Bass Talks up Herbalife (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!