Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
- Kyle Bass Out of JC Penney (JCP) Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!