Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Shares Active
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $11 at Piper Jaffray
- Box (BOX) September calls active into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!