Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Proposes Aggressive Rule on Wall Street Commodity Holdings
- Stocks with call strike movement; AMZN TSLA
- Stocks with call strike movement; FCX TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!