Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CVS (CVS) May Try to Slow Uptake of Gilead Sciences (GILD) HepC Drugs - Bloomberg
- Broadcasters on Watch Ahead of Aereo Hearing (CBS) (SBGI) (LIN) (GTN)(NXST) (FOXA)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!