Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading, Shares Move Higher
- Schaeuble said to see Greece staying in Euro even in 'No' vote - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!