Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energous (WATT) Confirms FCC Approval for Miniature WattUp Solution
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Surges on Eteplirsen Review Delay
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Decision Not Expected This Week - CNBC's Wapner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!