Brian Sack to Resign from New York Fed
- Market Wrap: Intel, Altera Make it Official; Personal Spending Flatlines in April; ASCO Presentations in Focus
- Intel (INTC) to Acquire Altera (ALTR) for $54/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/01: (PVH) (MTW) Higher; (ODFL) (NTAP) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apollo Global to Acquire OM Group (OMG) for $34/Share; Will Spin Certain Assets (PAH)
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York today announced that Brian P. Sack, executive vice president and senior advisor to the Bank’s president, has announced his intention to resign, effective January 18, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Draghi, Merkel, Hollande Said to Discuss Greece Tonight - Bloomberg
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Appoints New CFO
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Believes Supplier Included Inapplicable CARB Cert. Number on Limited Amount of Flooring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!