BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Neutral
- Market view of next U.S. rate hike shifts into 2016 after jobs data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!