BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Russia could rebuild fiscal reserves at $55 oil price
- U.S outlook no more uncertain than usual, Fed policymaker says
- Fed's Yellen says unwise to allow U.S. economy to run 'hot'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!