BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Fed's Fisher Talks Alibaba, FOMC Meeting, More..
- FreeSeas (FREE) Complets $12.25M Sale of M/V 'Free Jupiter'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!