BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's George does not comment on economic outlook, policy
- Fed's Williams says monetary policy is still powerful
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!