BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- All Eyes on Yellen, But No Strong Signal Expected
- EC says Greek list 'sufficiently comprehensive' - Bloomberg