BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed to Provide Venue for Dissidence Among its Bank Examiners
- Fed's Kaplan sees 'tricky' global situation, costs to zero rates
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Eros International Plc (EROS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!