BofA leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. pares some early losses as oil prices rally
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Bank of England leaves rates unchanged, asset purchase plan unchanged at 375 billion pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- No 'viable' alternative to QE seen for the ECB: Reuters poll
- Market turmoil makes September rate hike 'less compelling': Fed's Dudley
- Dudley says decision on Sept liftoff is less compelling - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Forex
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!