Bernakne Says Fed Will Not Buy European Sovereign Debt
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernakne said the Fed will not buy European Sovereign debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Even chance of more ECB QE in March; deposit rate cut to minus 0.40 percent: Reuters poll
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Desperately seeking alternatives to negative rates: James Saft
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!