Bernakne Says Fed Will Not Buy European Sovereign Debt
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernakne said the Fed will not buy European Sovereign debt.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Saw Economy Grow Even as Harsh Weather Slowed Hiring/Sales
- ISM Non-Manf. 51.6 vs 53.5 Expected
- ADP Reports 139K Job Additions in Feb., Led by Construction Segment Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!