Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%, Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dudley sees highly-accommodative policy for 'considerable time'
- Jan. Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.2% Expected, Spending 0.4% vs 0.1%
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in February
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!