Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%, Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB's Mario Draghi Prepared Statement
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -31.3 vs -33.7 Prior
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!