Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%, Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
- Valeant (VRX) Management Meeting Reinforces Confidence - Morgan Stanley
Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street lower as nerves rise ahead of Yellen speech
- MBA Mortgage Applications -2.1% vs -4% Prior
- New Home Sales 654K vs 580K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!