Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%, Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Bank of England maintains rates at 0.5%. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Italy preparing to take controlling stake in Monte dei Paschi - sources
- Russia, Oman only non-OPEC states said to be ready to cut - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!