Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates; Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications 2.8% vs 1.4% Prior
- July New Home Sales 412K vs 430K Expected, Down -2.4% MoM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!