Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates; Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National laws hamper ECB's work as single supervisor - ECB Dickson
- China official blames Fed for global market rout, not yuan
- Fed's Bullard says U.S. economic fundamentals 'look good'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!