Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates; Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Bank of England maintains 0.5% rates. Holds asset purchase plan at 375B pounds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of England to keep rates on hold until 2019 at least: Reuters Poll
- Fed's Yellen says unwise to allow U.S. economy to run 'hot'
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!